Representatives from across the digital media universe congregated in New York City last Friday to see who would take home the top prizes at the 2017 Cynopsis Digital Model D and “It List” Awards. For five years, these awards have been given to some of the best and brightest in the realm of online video content and advertising.
This year, Scripps Networks Interactive and its digital arm Scripps Lifestyle Studios left with plenty of hardware in tow, racking up four wins and an additional 10 finalists across a total of 11 categories. A strong showing at the Model D Awards is just the cherry on top of the insatiable appetite fans have shown for the content coming from Scripps Lifestyle Studios – last month alone, the Studios garnered nearly 1.9 billion video views, more than doubling the number from October 2016.
Vikki Neil, SVP and GM of Scripps Lifestyle Studios, was also named to the Cynopsis Digital “It List” for the second consecutive year. Honorees on this list are some of the most innovative executives in digital media, and the stellar performance and growth of Vikki’s brands since the launch of Scripps Lifestyle Studios at the end of 2015 are evidence of her magic touch.
Keep scrolling to see all of Scripps Networks Interactive’s winners and finalists, and click here
to see other winners from this year’s Digital Model D and “It List” Awards.
• Best Live Series: Food Network Finds
• Best Social Media Marketing Campaign: Use of Snapchat: Food Network Snapchat Discover
• Best Use of Companion Video for a TV Show: Food Network Star Salvation
• Best Use of a Digital Influencer in a Web Series: Maria Antoinette with Handmade by HGTV
• Best Branded Integration in a Web Series: Man Crafted with James Briscione
• Best Category-Specific YouTube Channel: Handmade by HGTV
• Best Host in a Web Series or Channel: The Work Around with Jason Pickens
• Best New Web Series: Comfort Nation
• Best Social Media Campaign for Broadcast and/or Cable TV: Home Town, HGTV
• Best Social Media Marketing Campaign: Use of Facebook: Food Network on Facebook
• Best Social Media Marketing Campaign: Use of Instagram: Food Network on Instagram
• Best Use of Companion Video for a TV Show: Chopped After Hours
• Best Use of Companion Video for a TV Show: Iron Chef Mode
• Best Use of a Digital Influencer in a Web Series: The Sweet Side of Life with Raiza Costa