May 19, 2015
• $600 million in aggregate principal amount of 2.80 percent notes due 2020, at a price equal to 99.659 percent of the principal amount
• $400 million in aggregate principal amount of 3.50 percent notes due 2022, at a price equal to 99.69 percent of the principal amount
• $500 million in aggregate principal amount of 3.95 percent notes due 2025, at a price equal to 99.81 percent of the principal amount
Scripps Networks Interactive intends to use the net proceeds from this offering, as well as cash on hand and borrowings under its revolving credit facility, to complete the acquisition of Polish media company TVN, to refinance certain TVN debt and for general corporate purposes. The sale of the senior unsecured notes is expected to close on June 2, 2015, subject to customary closing conditions.
The joint book-running managers for the offering are J.P. Morgan Securities LLC; Merrill Lynch Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated; Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (USA), Inc.; and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC.
The offering of Senior Notes is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission.
Attention: Investment Grade Syndicate Desk, 3rd Floor,
telephone collect at 212-834-4533
New York, NY 10038, Attention: Prospectus Department, Call toll-free 800-294-1322 or email email@example.com
• Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (USA), Inc., 1633 Broadway, 29th Floor, New York, NY, 10019-6708
Attn: Capital Markets Group, Toll-free #: 877-649-6848
• Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, 608 2nd Avenue, South Minneapolis, MN 55402,
Attn: WFS Customer Service, Call toll-free 800-645-3751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Scripps Networks Interactive Investor Relations at 1-865-694-2700 or by written request to Scripps Network Interactive, 9721 Sherrill Blvd., Knoxville Tenn. 37932, Attn: Investor Relations.
About Scripps Networks Interactive
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. (the “Company”) is one of the leading developers of engaging lifestyle content in the home, food and travel categories for television, the Internet and emerging platforms. The Company's lifestyle media portfolio comprises popular television and Internet brands HGTV, DIY Network, Food Network, Cooking Channel, Travel Channel and Great American Country, which collectively reach more than 177 million consumers each month. Companion websites complement on-air programming with video and social media that inform and inspire. The Company’s global networks reach millions of consumers across North and South America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Scripps Networks Interactive is headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn.
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements related to the Company’s businesses that are based on management’s current expectations. Forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks, trends and uncertainties, including changes in advertising demand and other economic conditions that could cause actual results to differ materially from the expectations expressed in forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements should be evaluated with the understanding of their inherent uncertainty. The Company’s written policy on forward-looking statements can be found on page F-4 of its 2014 Form 10-K filed with the SEC.